New Year’s Eve at Bandook
SAVE THE DATE FOR SATURDAY 31ST DECEMBER 2022!
Not only are we celebrating Bandook’s 3rd Birthday but it’s also the end of a bitter-sweet year. What better way to celebrate than with a Bollywood and Jazz night that will see you through the end of year 2022 on a celebratory note.
Get your Bollywood glam on and let’s ring in 2022 together.
On arrival our bubbly front of house team will greet you with A Bollywood Star Martini, the ideal cocktail to kickstart your New Year’s Eve celebrations making you feel like a true Bollywood Star!
Followed by an indulgent Bollywood feast consisting of a fabulous six-courses, a feast to delve in to whilst you witness a glamorous Bollywood and Jazz night.
From 7pm, our resident jazz band, The French Connection will make an appearance with their much-anticipated live rendition of swing jazz.
We’re pulling out all the stops for this pleasant evening as we will also welcome a special appearance from Parth Saklani, a local and talented musician whom will kickstart the entertainment from 6pm with live renditions of Bollywood classics along with Hindi music, written and produced by himself.
A little heads up from us about what you can anticipate on, Parth will do a cover version of the most famed song, “Dard-E-Dil Dard-E-Jigar”, by the legendary and Iconic, the late, Mohammed Rafi. God rest his soul.
The Musicians have promised to firmly stay put for the evening keeping you entertained whilst you indulged on a memorable Bollywood feast with your nearest and dearest. Keep the signature tipples flowing to keep you foot tapping (might we suggest a little boogying) the night away.
From all of us here at Bandook, we look forward to celebrating this New Years Eve with you.
We wish you a Happy New Year full of love, joy, peace, and prosperity.
Thank you so much for all the love and continued support.
Terms & Conditions
- Event will be held on Saturday 31st December 2022. Doors will be open from 5pm till late.
- Tickets are £75 per person via advanced bookings only.
- A deposit of £10 will be taken to reserve your table. A minimum of 2 people required.
- The event will include: A six-course Bollywood feast menu, a Bollywood star martini on arrival.
- A live jazz band from 7pm and a live singer from 6pm.
- Our normal menu will only be available from 5pm – 7pm.
- From 7pm onwards we will be offering the limited-edition Bollywood Feast Menu.